Monday, March 8, 2010

My Dream, My future!!

Every person has an ambition in life. We consider our ambitions as our dreams that we want to fulfill. Dreams are made for us to reach this for the betterment of our future.

I want to a teacher. When I was still a child, I want to grow faster to be like with my mother. She is my Idol in the field of teaching. She wants me to be a nurse, but I don't want. When I enter in the elementary school, nursing course enter my dreams. I told my mother about my new ambition in my life. "That's good." That is what my mother told me. Until I reach in high school level, my dream in my early age has enter my mind again. And my mother want it too. She feel that it is better for me to get education. And she told me that the salary of a teacher will be higher in the future. And she told me also that I will think of what work is thew easiest to enter after graduating and I think my mother is correct.

Someday, I will fulfill my dreams. I will study hard for my future. And I will never fail me parents. I will strive hard. And I will show them that I can. I will be a better teacher that my mother:)

No comments:

Post a Comment