Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ADAPTING TO DIVERSE SCIENCE CULTURE FOR DEVELOPMENT

Do you know how important development is in our country? At this time, we are in the middle of crisis specially in facing the problems of our nature....Scince is connected with many things in our sorroundings,nature! Many people don't know what is the effect of not giving importance to our sorroundings..And also the development of the gadgets in the world..
As a scince clubber, I can help our country for its progression even in just in simple ways..Many advance technologies are made and represented already in our country..Sometimes they are use in bad things..I can adapt myself to varied science cultures for the development of our nation through using gadgets properly and wisely..They are made for development, they are not made to destroy the good image of our country..And I can be a good model to my fellow teenagers..
This are the simple ways that I can do for the development of our country..Join our hands together for a better future!!

1 comment: