Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY TEACHER, MY HERO!!!

TEACHER is said to be our SECOND PARENTS, and our SCHOOL is our SECOND HOME! That is true.. And they are also our HEROES, my fellow students.. They share their KNOWLEDGE to us, their TIME and their LOVE..
We cannot feel how hard is it to be a teacher..How to divide their time equally to their family and to us students..As a daughter of a teacher, I can say that they are really heroes..When we have problems about our grades they are always there to say, "Next time do your best..." In that way, we can feel that we are given importance by them..
I'm a fan of you our Dearest teachers..I want to be like you in the future.Even if it's hard, I will do my best to be a good model to my students in the future..THANKS MY TEACHERS, YOUR ALL HEROES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment